Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Kids Day BBQ -- Come Celebrate End of Summer!

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Sounds like fun, I will be there. Just tell me what beer to bring. Is Art coming? I am working on Senga right now. Of course he is giving me reasons not to come but I will get him to show.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

"Saturday- Mainly sunny. Cooler. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph" yeessssssssssss couldnt get any better than that :D

"Saturday- Mainly sunny. Cooler. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph" yeessssssssssss couldnt get any better than that :D

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    ok,

my mom gave me a massive cooler last week.

Have about 17 plastic chairs out back right now.

I think Higheels might be whipping up some NYC Aviation goodies, we were talking about it this morning.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

ok,

my mom gave me a massive cooler last week.

Have about 17 plastic chairs out back right now.

I think Higheels might be whipping up some NYC Aviation goodies, we were talking about it this morning.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

What beer you guys like? I will pick up a case. Tommy you want a cigar? Mario? I can bring either some nice Ashtons or Monte Cristos we can sit out back and puff away. Let me know! 8)
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

What beer you guys like? I will pick up a case. Tommy you want a cigar? Mario? I can bring either some nice Ashtons or Monte Cristos we can sit out back and puff away. Let me know! 8)

It's the day before the BBQ, so let's see if we can get a final headcount and also a list of who will actually be driving. We need to give out the directions to the people who are driving.

So far, this is the information I have:

Josh Akbar (+1) -- driving
    Mario Craig (+1)
    Phil Derner (+0)
    The Futtographer
    Fred
    Nick Vollaro
    yaas (sorry...dunno your real name!)
    Tommy Alfano -- driving
    Eric Dunetz (+2) -- driving

Please feel free to add to this list. But, please try to post here by this evening as to whether you're gonna attend. Most of us are gonna be at Kids Day all day tomorrow, so we won't be checking this thread before the BBQ.

Thanks!

Josh

It's the day before the BBQ, so let's see if we can get a final headcount and also a list of who will actually be driving. We need to give out the directions to the people who are driving.

So far, this is the information I have:

Josh Akbar (+1) -- driving
    Mario Craig (+1)
    Phil Derner (+0)
    The Futtographer
    Fred
    Nick Vollaro
    yaas (sorry...dunno your real name!)
    Tommy Alfano -- driving
    Eric Dunetz (+2) -- driving

Please feel free to add to this list. But, please try to post here by this evening as to whether you're gonna attend. Most of us are gonna be at Kids Day all day tomorrow, so we won't be checking this thread before the BBQ.

Thanks!

Josh

I would love to give anyone a ride but I am coming from my job in Hempstead and heading home afterwards. Unless Tommy wants to find an establishment for a coctail or two? :twisted: We will kidnap Senga and bring him with us!

I would love to give anyone a ride but I am coming from my job in Hempstead and heading home afterwards. Unless Tommy wants to find an establishment for a coctail or two? :twisted: We will kidnap Senga and bring him with us!

I'll indulge in a cigar

I'll indulge in a cigar

Got you covered Mario. Will ask Tommy tonight if he wants one. I have two humidors so I can bring up to 6. Will have a lighter and cutter so we will be all set. Ashtons seem to be in order. Nice and big! I want Senga to smoke one! Get a picture of that, it would be priceless! Anbody else want a cigar? Phil? Josh?

Got you covered Mario. Will ask Tommy tonight if he wants one. I have two humidors so I can bring up to 6. Will have a lighter and cutter so we will be all set. Ashtons seem to be in order. Nice and big! I want Senga to smoke one! Get a picture of that, it would be priceless! Anbody else want a cigar? Phil? Josh?