Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Kids Day BBQ -- Come Celebrate End of Summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    . . . so I can probably hook it up if we want to view the day's photos.
    Maybe we can also hook up a computer with Photoshop installed so a certain Futtographer who will remain nameless doesn't have to punish everyone's eyes with unedited photos... :)

Seriously, this would be a great idea. People could even bring edited photos on their CF cards and still show them by hooking up the camera to the TV.

I'm still finalizing details, but I can definitely bring my laptop (I think Eric has "one or two" as well) if people want to edit/upload/listen to ATC, whatever.

This is sounding awesome, though. Planes and protein...doesn't get much better than that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by jakbar
    Maybe we can also hook up a computer with Photoshop installed so a certain Futtographer who will remain nameless doesn't have to punish everyone's eyes with unedited photos... :)
    Wow, what a moron!
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I'm still finalizing details, but I can definitely bring my laptop (I think Eric has "one or two" as well) if people want to edit/upload/listen to ATC, whatever.

This is sounding awesome, though. Planes and protein...doesn't get much better than that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by jakbar
    Wow, what a moron!
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Speaking of Laptops I'll bring mine as well, this should give everyone a chance to take a look at their pics. Sounds like it will be a BBQ/slide show sort of. lol

Speaking of Laptops I'll bring mine as well, this should give everyone a chance to take a look at their pics. Sounds like it will be a BBQ/slide show sort of. lol

I will try to make it and think there is a very slim chance that Nick will be able to show up for the BBQ. This is going to rock!

Oh, +1 Laptop for me
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

I will try to make it and think there is a very slim chance that Nick will be able to show up for the BBQ. This is going to rock!

Oh, +1 Laptop for me
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    This might be a first.... an outdoors, BBQ slide show.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

This might be a first.... an outdoors, BBQ slide show.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

!

As you said Mario, we just gotta make sure that people have the camera-to-television cables to make a slideshow work...

It's interesting to think that we might end up having a "slideshow" where not a single person shoots slides! Should we call it a JPEG show? :)

!

As you said Mario, we just gotta make sure that people have the camera-to-television cables to make a slideshow work...

It's interesting to think that we might end up having a "slideshow" where not a single person shoots slides! Should we call it a JPEG show? :)

cool, cool, just keep me apprised of headcounts.

NYCAv's first BBQ, good times!

I can probably get a hold of a cooler, got that covered.

(gotta remember, we're newbie house owners and get stuff on the fly.)

Also, just remembered, we bought a fire pit and havent used it yet. Maybe later that night, we'll see how it goes.

cool, cool, just keep me apprised of headcounts.

NYCAv's first BBQ, good times!

I can probably get a hold of a cooler, got that covered.

(gotta remember, we're newbie house owners and get stuff on the fly.)

Also, just remembered, we bought a fire pit and havent used it yet. Maybe later that night, we'll see how it goes.

Oh Fire pits are fun! I have one. I'll bring my cooler as well Mario just in case you need another one.

Oh Fire pits are fun! I have one. I'll bring my cooler as well Mario just in case you need another one.