Thread: MAXjet B767-200 STN-JFK services begins 01NOV05

MAXjet B767-200 STN-JFK services begins 01NOV05

MAXjet starts service on 01NOV.

MY 101 departs STN 1000am arrives JFK 130pm
    MY 100 departs JFK 630pm arrives STN 700am +1

The livery Senga shot the aircraft in is rumoured to have been a "interim" livery only. For start of service, the aircraft will be in a new (more colorful) livery.

Mike

MAXjet B767-200 STN-JFK services begins 01NOV05

MAXjet starts service on 01NOV.

MY 101 departs STN 1000am arrives JFK 130pm
    MY 100 departs JFK 630pm arrives STN 700am +1

The livery Senga shot the aircraft in is rumoured to have been a "interim" livery only. For start of service, the aircraft will be in a new (more colorful) livery.

Mike

Yep, there should be a small piece up on the homepage sometime today, just waiting for Phil.

Check out the details, including an artist's rendition of the new livery, at http://www.maxjet.com.

Interesting how there's not much news on EOS. They were supposed to be up and running by now...

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Yep, there should be a small piece up on the homepage sometime today, just waiting for Phil.

Check out the details, including an artist's rendition of the new livery, at http://www.maxjet.com.

Interesting how there's not much news on EOS. They were supposed to be up and running by now...

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I see the livery. I dont like those split fuselage color schemes much to be honest. No dark band in this case like in El Al and PIA but still has that same vibe. To me this one looks a bit nicer though, since it isn't white.
    hoping for the end of the plain plane

I see the livery. I dont like those split fuselage color schemes much to be honest. No dark band in this case like in El Al and PIA but still has that same vibe. To me this one looks a bit nicer though, since it isn't white.
    hoping for the end of the plain plane