Thread: WIth the UN assembly in right now...

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

WIth the UN assembly in right now...

just wondering if anyone has noticed more than the usual amount of military aircraft scaning the area?

I understand hte Coast guard has ships in the river, coviering the area.

I heard the A-10s were about last weekend. Around more recent arivals of military aircraft?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I saw the NYPD Fuji Blimp yesterday. Aside from some extra military choppers which I've seen in the past, I think they keep the fighters and AWACS out of sight for the most part.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    there is some increased NYPD air presence around the city this week. there are also a few unmarked helos flying around doing laps of the island and especially the east river. i was trying to shoot them from queens west park today but the light was crappy and about 60 seconds after i pulled out my cam i was aproaced by feds... totally didn't see them coming.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    there is some increased NYPD air presence around the city this week. there are also a few unmarked helos flying around doing laps of the island and especially the east river. i was trying to shoot them from queens west park today but the light was crappy and about 60 seconds after i pulled out my cam i was aproaced by feds... totally didn't see them coming.
    ..and what did they say?
    hoping for the end of the plain plane