Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: LGA Kids Day Sat Sept 24th

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer222
    One suggestion is to only give directions out to people who indicate that they are coming
    I agree with Josh. I mean i dont even know which building to go to. :roll: :? I mean i know its the Marine Air Terminal but there are a few buildings over there. The actually terminal itself? That round one ?
    I meant only directions to the BBQ, not to Kids Day.

If Mario is willing to host, I say we do it, as long as some people would be willing to help give peopel rides out there and back in the evening.

I just got home and will be running back out soon, but please start a new thread for this.

Thanks Mario!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

If Mario is willing to host, I say we do it, as long as some people would be willing to help give peopel rides out there and back in the evening.

I just got home and will be running back out soon, but please start a new thread for this.

Thanks Mario!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    this could double as mario's house warming party.... remember we were supposed to have one of those a while back too.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    this could double as mario's house warming party.... remember we were supposed to have one of those a while back too.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.