Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LGA Kids Day Sat Sept 24th

anyone know the confirmed time?

anyone know the confirmed time?

Well its between 11 and 12 so I'd plan it for 11, worst comes to worst you have to wait outside for a bit.

Well its between 11 and 12 so I'd plan it for 11, worst comes to worst you have to wait outside for a bit.

just a few questions..... 1. Will we get bothered by police for taking pics?
    2. Is the 18-55mm good enough or are we not that close to the planes?

just a few questions..... 1. Will we get bothered by police for taking pics?
    2. Is the 18-55mm good enough or are we not that close to the planes?

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    shindig

well, I didnt clarify with my wife yet, but if y'all need a deck and a grill, we got it. This Saturday, AFAIK, we're free and just chilling.

You'll have to excuse the appearance of hte living room, as its being updated, but our backyard is the way to go.

just need numbers if this is happening.

we are by KFRG.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    shindig

well, I didnt clarify with my wife yet, but if y'all need a deck and a grill, we got it. This Saturday, AFAIK, we're free and just chilling.

You'll have to excuse the appearance of hte living room, as its being updated, but our backyard is the way to go.

just need numbers if this is happening.

we are by KFRG.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Mario, that would be cool if we had the BBQ in your backyard. I think we need to start a new thread entitled "Post LGA Kids Day BBQ - NYCAviation End-of-Summer Get-Together" and get people to indicate whether they are coming. One suggestion is to only give directions out to people who indicate that they are coming, as opposed to posting directions here, so that we can get a more accurate head-count for the purposes of food, etc.

Speaking of food, my guess is that we should ask everyone who shows up to chip in a little for food ($5? $10?) so that no one or two people are stuck footing the bill.

Let's see if Phil has any other plans in the works before committing to this, but otherwise this could be really fun!

Josh

Mario, that would be cool if we had the BBQ in your backyard. I think we need to start a new thread entitled "Post LGA Kids Day BBQ - NYCAviation End-of-Summer Get-Together" and get people to indicate whether they are coming. One suggestion is to only give directions out to people who indicate that they are coming, as opposed to posting directions here, so that we can get a more accurate head-count for the purposes of food, etc.

Speaking of food, my guess is that we should ask everyone who shows up to chip in a little for food ($5? $10?) so that no one or two people are stuck footing the bill.

Let's see if Phil has any other plans in the works before committing to this, but otherwise this could be really fun!

Josh

Re the directions they should be e-mailed or pm'd only. Publishing someones home address and how to get there on a public Internet site even one as specialized as this is one is a really BAD IDEA in the world we live in !

Respectfully

LGA777

Re the directions they should be e-mailed or pm'd only. Publishing someones home address and how to get there on a public Internet site even one as specialized as this is one is a really BAD IDEA in the world we live in !

Respectfully

LGA777

One suggestion is to only give directions out to people who indicate that they are coming
    I agree with Josh. I mean i dont even know which building to go to. :roll: :? I mean i know its the Marine Air Terminal but there are a few buildings over there. The actually terminal itself? That round one ?

One suggestion is to only give directions out to people who indicate that they are coming
    I agree with Josh. I mean i dont even know which building to go to. :roll: :? I mean i know its the Marine Air Terminal but there are a few buildings over there. The actually terminal itself? That round one ?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer222
    I meant only directions to the BBQ, not to Kids Day.