Now I can finally show off some of the Virginia pictures. This day, 5L was originally active, so the first shot is from the 5L/5R/23L/23R spot, and the rest are from another spot, since they switched to the 14s.

E-2C Hawkeye departing from 5L - Squadron unsure.

Hornets holding for 14R - Will do research on squadron but they carry AJ tailcode so that will help bigtime since they'll do a cruise with some other squadrons next month.

F/A-18F Super Hornet on short final to 14R - VFA-106 Gladiators.

F/A-18 Hornet on short final to 14R - VFA-105 Gunslingers.

Another Gunslinger Hornet.

Another Gladiators Super Hornet.

And another.

What's the odd airplane out? Oh yeah its that Tomcat!

And another Tomcat!

F-14 Tomcat from VF-31 "Tomcatters" just starting takeoff roll. Notice he's not using afterburner, since the F110s that power the F-14s don't require the airplane to apply full burner for takeoff, unlike the Hornets.

Another Tomcatter lining up.

Cropped shot of a Hornet on takeoff (why are there 4 Hornets lined up for the 32s?).

This beautiful CAG bird from VFA-106 was doing bounces on 14L for at least an hour!

One of my favorite shots of the entire week - two Hornets from VFA-87 "War Party" on short final to 14R. The one on the lower left is landing because he has a communications problem, while the one on the right will do a go-around. Pilots are always there for their wingmen.

I'm starting to love doing the afterburner pictures...

VFA-106 "Baby Hornets" holding on 14R. VFA-106 is the fleet replacement squadron and the training squadron at Oceana for Hornets and Super Hornets.

I took this picture in the pouring rain.

One final picture...and an afterburner shot for that matter.