Thread: TNT 757 at JFK

TNT 757 at JFK

Josh, Richard Austen from YVR, and myself were out at JFK for a bit, and caught a glimpse of a relatively rare color scheme in our area...

Excerpted from an A.net thread:
    It's an Icelandair 757PCF TF-FID works for TNT during the week and comes into JFK on Saturdays for now on in at 8:30am and leaves at 7:10pm this just went under conversion and it's been flying since mid July.
    Guess that's one more thing to get out early for. :)

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Nice shot Brian,
    I have been told that TNT has ben comming on once in a while for several weeks. It came in while I was away. Of course when I went to check it out the Iceland Air 757 Cargo showed up...go figure. I wish they would bring that TU-204 TNT has.
    Senga

If you want to see a TNT Tu-204 at JFK then take that same picture and put blended winglets on it
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

I was flying out of JFK on August 6th and saw her land. I was surprised to say the least.

After waiting a month I am quiet happy to have finally to get a TNT plane! . Whent out this morning even though there was 2 miles vis and haze. I was so disapointed with the shot I went back to get the departure.

Senga

nice TNT shots guys!

Thx Joe,
    TNT colors are one ofmy most fav modern schemes :)
    Senga