Thread: Maxjet hits JFK!

Maxjet hits JFK!

Maxjet hits JFK!!.....After trying to get the plane last night and the departure time from IAD-JFK keep being pushed back eventually 1:30am arrival , I am happy to have this one under my belt. Looks like yet another disappointing colorscheme but atleast its something new!

Senga

Nice catch Senga. Hasn't MaxJet said they don't plan on starting operations now til next spring because of the high fuel prices? I'd bet this is the only picture we'll see of MaxJet at JFK. It really isn't a great looking plane.

Tommy,
    I have no idea what the status of the airline is. I would't be surprized if the airline never entered service at all. But what do I know. With a colorscheme like that it would be better they didn't :)
    Senga

Maybe they thought by using an ultra-cheap looking paint job, they would emphasize how low their fares must be. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Thats a brilliant Idea!... and very humorous too! Its either the marketing strategy of the year or the worst one ever devised known to man!
    Senga

I've never even heard of this MaxJet before. Where are they supposed to fly to?

Between London Stansted and JFK and IAD.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I think it's the choice of colors that makes it look so bad. If they had chosen a much darker blue with perhaps even 1 pinstripe it would have looked like something. But it really has a cheapo look to it.
    Sweet.

Hey guys!
    Stop degrading the MaxJet scheme.
    To be honest, I love it!
    I think it's very original and artistic.

...yeah, right.
    Christos

I think it's pretty boring, and I'm not a huge fan of pastels.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

The Paint job is serverly lacking. Its almost as if they closed thier eyes and dumped the paint on the plane and then realized they picked up te wrong colors. When an airline had small titled like that on the front part of the plane you start to wonder what were they thinking. There is no artistic value in that plane. Its like a Whatever..just paint the thing and get it flying! attitude.
    Senga

nice shot senga!

Thanks Joe, it was one of those"Suicide" shots.
    Senga