Thread: Special British Airways Color Scheme at JFK

Special British Airways Color Scheme at JFK

I took this before my departure, but weather sucks.
    Dave
    The best never rests. When he rests, he'll R. I. P..

I saw this aircraft in line for departure in the rain Friday night as I taxied to the gate at JFK
    inbound from SDQ aboard a DL 763. I had not heard about this scheme before and said to
    myself, what's up with that ? We landed on 4R in moderate rain around 2015 lcl and let me
    tell you the departure line for 4L was pretty impressive. The line started near Terminal One
    and went westbound to the end of 13R, then down 13R before making the right turn
    to the southwest where the normal line for 4L is. I was only able to count 45 aircraft before
    giving up in frustration. Quite a site but not enough light for even poor quality photo's !

Ron

I never heard about that plane. Who's names are those on the plane. Workers or some group?

jetBlueAtJFK
    jetBlue, It's not the only way to fly...but it should be!

Its kind of ironic that BA would send this B744 to JFK since London won the 2012 Olympics and New York was also a candidate.

The signatures on the plane belong to the citizens or just people who supported London for 2012. Madrid did kind of the same thing except with a stadium.