Thread: airline job opporunity

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

airline job opporunity

for anyone interested in working for an airline there will be an open hose on thursday, the 14th of july. us airways express at LGA is looking to hire ramp agents. there will be two sessions, one at 0900 and the other at 1300. everything will take place at the wyndham garden hotel, when you arrive ask for the main hall or ballroom where the interviews will take place. you will need to bring with you a valid driver's lisence, social security card and a copy of your high school diploma. do not be late as the doors close promply on the hour. good luck!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Great!

Ohhh how I would love to be a ramp agent. What are some of the perks or benefits?

well, you can nonrev for free on any flight that usairways flies. the airline has ZED and ID90 agreements with nealry all of the world's carriers so you can even nonrev on them. the ramp access is a great thing for enthusiasts like us. also, best of all, you get to work with me... =D
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by IslipWN
    Ohhh how I would love to be a ramp agent. What are some of the perks or benefits?
    No Joe, you can't work at ISP! You will have to work at LGA. :x
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Cancidas....if you ever hear of any airline jobs at ISP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I would rather work at ISP than go to college any day!

Cancidas, you're the man.

sorry guys... don't know much about jobs at ISP, i'm an LGA guy...

just out of curiosity, anyone here planning on attending that open house? i'll be in CLT for me deicing trainer training so I won't be able to attend.

well, its friday. did anybody go yesterday?