Thread: Newbie.

Newbie.

Hey guys. I'm new to the site and am looking forward to meeting up with you all to do some spotting. I don't know the 'good' spots at all around NYC so please let me know the whens and where's so I can join you all. Thanks.

Later.

Pete :D
    Sweet.

Hey Pete, welcome to the site! :)

I'm sure there'll be another good solid group out this coming weekend (look at the July 4th Weekend thread for a feel), so keep tabs on any other meetup threads and we'll be sure to try and detail locations and/or contact information.

There are so many spots and so much information to be aware of that putting it in one post would be tough. We're still working on a list of spotting locations and other useful information for the site so you can go out on your own, so keep an eye out as features like that are on the horizon. Until then, our very own Art Brett has a useful page on his site with the locations we frequent the most: http://www.anniebees.com/Photos/SpottingLocations.htm

Again, welcome. Hope to see'ya out there!

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Sounds awesome. I appreciate the welcome! I'll keep my eyes peeled on this site!

Thanks again.

Pete
    Sweet.