Thread: NYC Annual Slide Night?!?!

NYC Annual Slide Night?!?!

hey guys in my fave city!!
    well as some of you know i was in town recently and we had a great meal then a nice night at Art and Anne's viewing some fantastic photos! as you'll know i came empty handed and i do regret that alot! i was wondering how often you guys have a night like this? i'm thinking of heading back to NYC in the near future and would love to coincide with a slide night and show some of the rare stuff i've collected too!

it was ****ty at myself for not bringing a bit of something from our part of the world, stuff that is rare to you guys but somewhat common to us! anyways, if you guys do it regularly then i'd be keen to come back and enjoy a night with you all again! hey, it's one of my favourite cities so i've no qualms in coming back as often as possible, might even see Yum again! :)

Hey Monty.

Having missed the last couple of shows, I can't wait for the next one.

I am sure we're all keen to see more shots taken well away from the Big Apple.
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Turner
    Hey Monty.

Having missed the last couple of shows, I can't wait for the next one.

I am sure we're all keen to see more shots taken well away from the Big Apple.
    to bad you got lost enroute to the last slide night Tom! missed you everytime i've been in the apple area! :shock:

This is great news!!

We all here hope you do return real soon Monty..........and you were missed Tom.

Best
    Mike
    "my finger on the shutter button, while my eye is over my shoulder"

Maybe next time you return I will see you at one of the local airports!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingColors
    This is great news!!

We all here hope you do return real soon Monty..........and you were missed Tom.

Best
    Mike
    Hey Mike how's things?

i hope on my return to get out to EWR with you guys and shoot there too! it's the only NYC area airport that i've not covered! look forward to catching up with you again! :D

Will do!!!!

Mike :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smith
    i hope on my return to get out to EWR with you guys and shoot there too! it's the only NYC area airport that i've not covered!
    ****, I've lived here for my whole life and never went to EWR for spotting or anything. lol
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

[quote=Phil D.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smith":a3742
    i hope on my return to get out to EWR with you guys and shoot there too! it's the only NYC area airport that i've not covered!
    ****, I've lived here for my whole life and never went to EWR for spotting or anything. lol[/quote:a3742]

Thast ok phil, since I've only been to LGA 2 times, never on the inside......

Mike

[quote=Phil D.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smith":96327
    ****, I've lived here for my whole life and never went to EWR for spotting or anything. lol[/quote:96327]

i've flown into EWR, flown out of EWR, in and out of JFK, spotted at LGA, JFK, had dinner in New Jersey, spent a month in Queens, seen a dude on crack dancing in the middle of the road at JFK, spent 5 days in Jersey city, but i never spotted me a bloody plane at Newark. go figure that out?!?! 8)

Monty....don't forget that you've been told by a certain police officer at LGA to go back to Alaska... :)

Josh