Thread: Vegetarians

Vegetarians

I just had an exciting debate with a coworker over lunch.

I have no problem with vegetarians or anyone that chooses to not eat meat.

I do, however, take issue when people that try to lay a guilt trip on me for eating meat myself.

I don't care if you don't eat meat, but it's not like man has been wrong for the past 2 million years and all of the sudden some hippy in 1968 became the first enlightened one to realize that we really aren't supposed to be doing this.

We have incisors in our mouths that are meant to dig into flesh. There is also this thing called a food chain.....and we're in it. And all other mammals and animals are wrong to eat meat, too, right? Or maybe we are the only exception?

I decided to take on the philosophy of a smart man named Maddox.

"For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three."

HmmmmMMMmmmm. I wouldnt eat with that co-worker anymore lol. They're obviously out to change the world. whatchya gonna do :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer222
    HmmmmMMMmmmm. I wouldnt eat with that co-worker anymore lol. They're obviously out to change the world. whatchya gonna do :roll:
    Better yet I'd make a point of eating with them and order a nice juicy hamburger rare and really grind your teeth into it while your eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Better yet I'd make a point of eating with them and order a nice juicy hamburger rare and really grind your teeth into it while your eating it.

lol!

I hate them! I had a friend who's sister was a vegan. She would'nt even let us eat anything with meat in it in the house. I wanted to kill her. After that I just started wearing my fur coat every time I went there. I think that pissed her off more. It did however make her stop bitching about ham and cheese on a roll.