Thread: "Quick Reply" Function

"Quick Reply" Function

A feature has now been added that allows you to reply to a message without needing to click on the "reply" button.

Saving time loading a whole new page, there is now a box at the bottom of each thread page with most of the reply tools right there for you already, saving you time and making it easier for you to reference other posts with a quick scroll up.

If you want to actually quote another person's post by clicking on "quote", you will still be taken to another full reply page once you click it.

The only feature not immediately visible in the Quick Reply feature are the emoticons, which will appear in another window if you click on "View Emoticons" on the left side of the Quick Reply feature.

If you have any questions or comments about this, please go for it here.

-Phil
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Test, test, test.

Yep, it works!

It's a great feature to have, especially after being part of other forums where something like this was one of the perks.

No longer do I have to worry about losing my train of thought should the regular reply page take forever to load.

Good stuff, looking forward to the next doohickey and thingamabob,

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle