Thread: My School Gets "Another Black Eye"

My School Gets "Another Black Eye"

Mepham H.S. student charged with raping a female classmate off school grounds

05/12/05) MINEOLA - A Mepham High School student was charged Thursday with raping a classmate off school grounds.

Eduardo Alvarez, 19, of Freeport, was charged with raping a 16-year-old girl in a North Bellmore home. Police say Alvarez and a friend met up with two female classmates during a lunch break Wednesday. According to police, the four students left the campus to drink beer. Investigators say when the girls returned to campus, one of them was upset and went to the principal’s office.

Alvarez was supposed to be arraigned at the Mineola criminal courthouse. However, he was taken to the Nassau University Medical Center with complaints of a medical condition.

I thought after being interviewed by Lauren DeFranco for ABC7 twice during the hazing fiasco, I was never going to see her again. Imagine my face when I pulled up with my cousin and sister this morning and saw her.

Just for good measure...or whatever...this has absolutely nothing to do with the events of 2003.

I msut say I'm not familiar with the other incidents that your school has experienced.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Mepham is the school that had the controversy a couple years ago involving football players shoving pine cones and other goodies up each others asses as part of "initiation."
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

that's sad
    "Regardless of where you go or what you do with the rest of your life,
    you can always know that when fate chose
    you for the ultimate test, you were not found wanting".

Captain William Kinkead in a letter to the crew of TWA Flight 843