Thread: If you could go on a vacation right now, where would you go?

If you could go on a vacation right now, where would you go?

If you could go on a vacation right now, where would you go? and what airline(s) would you fly? :D

I'd go to the Princeville Resort on Kauai. I'd fly whatever airline I could fly on that takes a widebody jet to HNL, and then transfer to Aloha Airlines (I think they may still have some 732s) for the short flight to LIH. I wouldn't want to take the Continental nonstop flight from EWR to HNL because that's too damn long to sit on a plane...I'd rather fly NY to either LAX/SFO and then catch a widebody to HNL from there.

And of course after my trip to Hawaii, I'd go back in time to visit Kai Tak. :)

Josh

I'd go to Boston. I need to go there when the weather is more tolerable than 20 below zero.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I would have to say Minsk. I love that city. Everyone is always drunk. I love belarus. What we here would consider alcoholism is a normal way of life there. The people are poor but they sure know how to throw a party!

Hampton Roads, VA. I'd drive there, and the only flying I'd see would consist of military aircraft. Wait... I'm going down there next week!

In a heart beat the Galapagos Islands. As for airline, American, yes I'm boring but that's a $**** load of Advantage miles, hehe.

I would take a cruise to the Caribbean that leaves from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale). And of course I would fly Southwest Airlines nonstop to FLL from Islip!

and if that flight wasnt available, than I would fly jetBlue from JFK, and If that wasn't available than Spirit from LGA, and if THAT wasnt available, than I would fly Song from JFK/LGA!

Or I would take DL or CO from ISP and connect somewhere. But I would also take USAirways from LGA to FLL! Thats all folks!

If I could go anywhere right now, with money being no issue, I'd probably take a week trip to Australia and New Zealand.

I am going to Mexico this summer for a week, and will probably make a trip down to Florida as well for a few days.

I'm also going TDY to Anchorage in July. Should be a fun time!

- For spotting...Bermuda. It's beautiful. And for some reason despite there being some awesome spotting locations and some nice planes flying in and out, there are very few shots around. And it's only a 2 hour flight from JFK.

- For sightseeing...Eastern Europe, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, etc. Luckily it looks like I'm probably going in August. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    KMRY...

i'd nonrev the trip again, LGA-PIT-SFO on a A320

if not that then i'd have to go home.

that one would be easy too... LGA-CLT-FRA-WRO

the first two legs would be on US (nonrev again) and the last on either LH or LO.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I've been there a couple of times already, I would still go to Hawaii again, it's simply amazing there!

As for the flight there, I'll fly Continental's nonstop service (as I have done the last two times). The flight in coach isn't that terrible, but I want to try their BusinessFirst product in the near future.