Thread: Flying Business Class?

Flying Business Class?

There's an entry next to my forum name that says "Flying business class." Others have "Flying Coach" or "Newbie." I assume this has to do with the number of posts you've made. Is there a list of the different levels and the designations associated with each?

How'd Futterman change his from "Flying Business Class" to "Buck Futter"? Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but just curious... :)

So far I'm flying business class! hmm, I wonder which airline?

WhoA!!! Now I'm riding jump seat!

I didn't change it to Buck Futter, I didn't request it to be changed to Buck Futter, so I guess Phil's just obsessed with...Buck Futter.

Hmmm...I hope yeast isn't involved, Josh. haha

Those tags are kinda cool, though. They're used on other forums as well, they're prettymuch just a representation of your activity on the forums (based on post count). The more posts, the "better" your tag gets.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Yeah, I created that, which is in regards to the amount of posts that you have. Here are the ranks and the minimum posts for each one:

Newbie 1
    Lost His Luggage 5
    Flying Coach 10
    Flying on a Buddy Pass 20
    Flying Business Class 30
    Riding Jumpseat 50
    First Officer 75

There are more for the higher numbers, but you folks will just have to get there to learn them I guess.

Futt's nickname was a special one that I added, just like I added "Moderator" for Clark (USAF Pilot). Probably in time, I'll be giving more people special names as they develop nicknames and such.

The rnaks that are currently in place will also change as the average total psots climb.

If anyone has any ideas for rank names, please feel free to PM them to me. Humor is welcome.

Glad you folks seem to be enjoying them.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].