Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever go to ISP to spot?

Anyone ever go to ISP to spot?

yeah i live like 5mins away from ISP nd they go crazy when they see people taking pics - even at the airport diner or da bank- back in the late 90's they alwoed u to go in to the gate area nd they had that dirtpatch open - back then the planes u saw were Carnival 732's nd US-Air DC-9s
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Anyone ever go to ISP to spot?

ohh and i have seen maryland -one at ISP- it was kinda late - but iwas shocked - i did see shamu -triple crown nd silver one there before
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

I spot at ISP but from "the other side of the fence." ISP is where I did my flight training and continue to rent planes from. Nothing beats spotting a WN 737 from behind on final approach then remembering that I should pay attention and land my plane! Even better when those guys have to "give way to" "follow" or "hold short, landing" Cessna.
    Cessna 6MA Kennedy tower, Rwy 31L, CLEAERD TO LAND!