Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC Things To Do

Well, being that some people have recommended sites downtown take a visit to the Museum of Jewish Heritage. I'm not Jewish but I must say this was one of the most impressive museum's I've ever been to. They do an amazing and moving job at illustrating the horrors of Nazi's and have an immense collection of primary source material that blew my mind. If your interested in history and WW2 you must go. Simply an astonishing place to see.

Hey! For a true experience, go to a Mets game!!!

some great ideas! thanks guys and i will do my best to put them all into action with the very short time i have! :D

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    you can always do caroline's on broadway. great comedy, great atmosphere. a bit pricey if you forget how many drink's you've had. took a buddy of mine from riddle there last night, had a great time. even picked up two ladies who made it back to his hotel with us... :lol:
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    even picked up two ladies who made it back to his hotel with us...
    I'd have thought you would have taken them to LGA and had a wild time in a parked Saab 340.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    sorry josh... that's the kind of experience i only share with FA's.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.