Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' 16 year old sister....PREGNANT

Britney Spears' 16 year old sister....PREGNANT

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Re: Britney Spears' 16 year old sister....PREGNANT

Like she has a role model? If she follows sis she will start partying all night, get fat, and get a full up skirt shot posted all over the media. Business as usual.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Business as usual.

Well said. And who really cares anyway? Why do we even care what these white trailer trash folks do with their lives? It must have been a really slow news day.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

Wow this is shocking. Its sad how famous celebrities are becoming dreadful role models for a young audience.
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

Quote Originally Posted by AirtrafficController
    Wow this is shocking.
    Honestly, I'm not very shocked at all.

I love this line...

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."
    Really now, it must have been that darn pregnancy fairy that got to her while she was sleeping!!! (SO SHOCKING!) Remember, you do the crime, you (might) do the time!
    nwa FOREVER!

I think this is the first "celebrity" I've heard of getting pregnant (and keeping it...and talking about it) at such a young age. It also goes against everything her and her sister (another story) have ever claimed as their values: no premarital sex, etc etc. I mean, whatever, not like I bought it...but what a mess!

It's sad and frightening. HOWEVER (patience please, and hear me out), I have to give her a LITTLE bit of credit for almost being an adult about this. She sounds genuine in being inteested in taking care of this child, instead of just aborting it and living about her immature life.

I gave up on Britney a long time ago. I assumed that she was jsut her own freak and didn't expect her social disease to spread among her family.

I know I give people the benefit of the doubt too much, but perhaps this 16 year old will man-up and actually set an example as a person who took responsibility for her actions.

High hopes, I know.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

She sounds genuine in being inteested in taking care of this child, instead of just aborting it and living about her immature life.

She may also be keeping it to fill a void that's present in her life. Keeping the child is not necessarily a sign of maturity. Depends on underlying factors.

She's keeping the kid, but yet, if she's out partying at 18, 19 years old, getting drunk at parties and leaving the baby with a sitter, how mature was that?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I agree that such behavior at a young age is immature, but I've sene many people grow up REAL fast with the news of being pregnant.

Again, I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt.

I'll echo Mario's statement....WHO CARES?

I mean, for me, I do not know her, will never meet her, she is not part of my extended family, so why on earth would I give 2 sh*t's about what she does.

Honestly, do you think she is the only 16 year old out in the US who is preggo? NO, not by a long shot, but she gets the publicity and (they are hoping) moral support to help her raise this kid. What about the girls in our area who have almost no money to their names, whose families have dis-owned them because of them now being put in a bad situation.

Sorry if I'm off on a rant, but, to see day after day, these celebrities getting special treatment because of their names, and the KIDS who idolize them struggling day after day, it makes my blood boil. Especially this time of year.

Jon you're spot on with your assessment. WHO CARES...! The amount of attention this is getting in the headlines is nothing more then a waste of time and energy. I had a convo with someone yesterday that went like this "Did you hear Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant?" I said "Who is that? Does she work here?" Really people move on there's more to life then the Spear's family.

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604
    I'll echo Mario's statement....WHO CARES?

I mean, for me, I do not know her, will never meet her, she is not part of my extended family, so why on earth would I give 2 sh*t's about what she does.

Honestly, do you think she is the only 16 year old out in the US who is preggo? NO, not by a long shot, but she gets the publicity and (they are hoping) moral support to help her raise this kid. What about the girls in our area who have almost no money to their names, whose families have dis-owned them because of them now being put in a bad situation.

Sorry if I'm off on a rant, but, to see day after day, these celebrities getting special treatment because of their names, and the KIDS who idolize them struggling day after day, it makes my blood boil. Especially this time of year.

As per the charity thread, maybe I'll give my thousand bucks to her.

...on a related note, Brittney & Jamie-Lynn's mom was supposed to have a book come out very soon, it has now been delayed. The subject??? Parenting!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/157678 ... id_0.jhtml

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

...on a related note, Brittney & Jamie-Lynn's mom was supposed to have a book come out very soon, it has now been delayed. The subject??? Parenting!
    Who in their right mind would buy that book? Even if she didn't get pregnant. I would rather take parenting advice from John List.

People like the Spears' get press for the same reason Anna Nicole's death was as big as it was. I have to hand it to Arnold's wife. She walked away from the business becasue of the saturation they gave Anna Nicole. Good for her. That was a statement. The media has gotten real bad.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol