Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow Photos 1/21 LETS SEE YOURS

Snow Photos 1/21 LETS SEE YOURS

Post deleted, and not why you think ;)
    Last edited by Derf; 2012-01-22 at 12:25 AM.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Good morning sir. May I please see your license and registration and insurance card? Thank you. Do you know why I am pulling you over?

Looks like the Jones Beach Loop/Ocean drive ...
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Hmmm. My first question is that this morning? And second if that is real it has to be the most irresponsible thing ever. Cool is one thing but I would rather not read about you in the paper. Use some common sense.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Fred your last post read like ancient Greek. No matter how you do it. 100MPH on a road that is probably accepting half that. (I had a meeting in Muttowntown at 10AM this morning) and drove in same time as you on SS and LIE and 50MPH was the safe speed. It's great there was no other motorists around but that risk factor is huge. Like I said I don't need to read about you in the paper. Try something a little less dangerous and less deadly. Like donuts in an empty parking lot.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Fred you have two kids...this really is irresponsible, regardless of what road or the conditions. Outside factors can always enter into the picture that can doom you. Really I have the utmost respect but this really was not smart...

Near FRG, when not living out of a suitcase
    Man I really admire your photography, but there are so many things here thist just scream IDIOTIC! Not sure what the dumbest thing was, doing it, making a video of you doing it, or posting the video of you doing it!

Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Well, if you thought Fred was a daredevil, remember this oldie but goody (gets better as it goes on... )

Manny Gonzalez

Equally insane but I'll say this. He is on dry pavement and has both hands controlling the bike so if something was to arise he has a small chance at recovery.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    ......what did I miss??!!???
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

What the hell happened here? Like Mario, I'd like to know what the heck I missed?!?!??!?!

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Picture an empty road, near a local beach... EMPTY... now picture a vee heck ill traveling at 100MPH. Imagine now if you will a view from the cockpit of said horseless carriage facing out the front wind deflector showing the scenery rushing by.

Hopefully you can get a sense of it in your head.
    Manny Gonzalez

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Picture an empty road, near a local beach... EMPTY... now picture a vee heck ill traveling at 100MPH. Imagine now if you will a view from the cockpit of said horseless carriage facing out the front wind deflector showing the scenery rushing by.

Hopefully you can get a sense of it in your head.

Oh Mario has first hand knowledge of vehicles and snow. LOL.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Nick, what exactly are you alluding to? Contrary to what you think, I drive quite well. And I have to add that defensive driving should be mandatory every few years. I've saved our family from several near misses, none of them our fault. I'm a huge believer in defensive driving.

Now, if you meant LOUD driving....

http://youtu.be/vcSsEGhjZps
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie View Post
    Nick, what exactly are you alluding to? Contrary to what you think, I drive quite well. And I have to add that defensive driving should be mandatory every few years. I've saved our family from several near misses, none of them our fault. I'm a huge believer in defensive driving.

Now, if you meant LOUD driving....

http://youtu.be/vcSsEGhjZps

I know you save scrilla on your car insurance too. OMG that video!