Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaggies....clarifying rejections

Re: Jaggies....clarifying rejections

Quote Originally Posted by jakbar
    Perhaps, or perhaps not, but it wasn't relevant to me. I simply thought it deserved mention in case there are others here who are interested. And, by the way, the a.net queue is currently smaller than the JP queue. I guess Tommy isn't working hard enough... :)

Nah I'm exceeding my quota this month and for the last six infact. I think its clear why our queue is larger right now....we are becoming more popular then A.net. hehe ;)

Disclaimer for Nick V.....that was a joke Nick....laugh.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604
    If by some chance you clicked the wrong category, or forgot to click a category, they reject it immediately and do not do any further screening.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    if an upload is wrong category it will get rejected immediately and won't be screened anymore to get the other rejection reasons.
    Nick and John, are these assumptions or known procedure rules that I was unaware of?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    Quote Originally Posted by lijk604
    If by some chance you clicked the wrong category, or forgot to click a category, they reject it immediately and do not do any further screening.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    if an upload is wrong category it will get rejected immediately and won't be screened anymore to get the other rejection reasons.
    Nick and John, are these assumptions or known procedure rules that I was unaware of?
    Come to think of it from out conversation last night Mario that is generally the case. I don't think its a policy so to speak but the screeners choice to move forward to the next shot. I'll sometimes do the same when I'm screening.