Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JetBlue E190

My bro works at B6. Sending him next month for MX training on the aircraft....5 week course. Using that as a guide, expect it not before Mid-September, as no one else in B6 MX has gone to school for it yet.

Rumor has it that at least for the first few weeks it will only fly between MX stations (JFK/BOS,FLL) in order to get other folks trained. If I hear anymore I'll pass it along.

I doubt for a second that the people Brian speaks to have any clue about his age, like it matters. Anytime I've spoken or interacted with him he's well spoken, mature, and I'm sure in a business situation comes across as an educated professional.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Anytime I've spoken or interacted with him he's well spoken, mature, and I'm sure in a business situation comes across as an educated professional.
    I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I doubt for a second that the people Brian speaks to have any clue about his age, like it matters. Anytime I've spoken or interacted with him he's well spoken, mature, and I'm sure in a business situation comes across as an educated professional.
    Well, maybe until I try to crack a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by jakbar
    I couldn't agree more.
    ...or promote a petition against dihydrogen monoxide. :)

Yeah, so what about them Yanke--eh, JetBlue E190s?? Thanks for the insight, lijk604.

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I cant wait to see the E190 in full B6 colors!!!!

And I can't wait to see a B6 aircraft that's blue, especially the interior!
    A bit off-topic, but it has been bugging me.
    Christos

About 3 weeks ago there was an E190 in factory colors outside of Jet Blue's new mnt hangar, . . . could have been going in to be painted? anyway B6 should be showing something soon. Maybe it's still there I haven't been back to that spot in a while.

BTW I saw it from the DHL cargo parking lot which is on the left hand-side of 13L (good CRI viewing also)
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"