Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

Re: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

What's N971AT? Who's Ms. Patrick?
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Danica Patrick is a Race driver Phil.. that I saw the Air Tranica on approch to LGA around 2:30PM while I was on the bus near Bruckner Blvd.

Photo ID: 1357977
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    What's N971AT? Who's Ms. Patrick?
    Here you go Phil,

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6246166

today was probably the third or fourth time I have seen her in LGA, I was shocked to see there is only 1 photo of her on JP.

Cheers

LGA777

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    Actually after a few hours in BOS, LGA's resident 727 continued across the pond to an airport I have never even heard of, Stornoway Airport in Scotland.

I believe Mr. Trump is building a golf course over their.

LGA777
    I had e-mailed a contact in Scotland this morning to advise of their rare visitor and he advised me VP-BDJ is now in ABZ, Aberdeen Scotland, a nice little airport I actually visited once, departing on my only flight aboard a rare BA ATP Turboprop.

Cheers

LGA777

USAirways(steelers) A319
    USAirways(NC Panthers) A319 "twice"

was here today

Sergio Cardona

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

mr. trump is on his way back to LGA, he made a fuel stop in BIKF (Keflavik, Iceland.)
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta777LR
    USAirways(steelers) A319

was here today
    Actually Sergio they where here 4 times and on the same Shuttle bank meaning they taxied out together to BOS/DCA at 0900, 1300, 1700 and finally at 2100 weather permitting. I've been here since 0500 so seen them all, 717 is back tommorow twice, 733 is doing the BOS-DCA Shuttle all day. Also for Wednesday the Eagles are scheduled for a mid-morning visit and the Allegheny Retro is scheduled to make 3 visits from BOS, all subject to change.

Cheers

LGA777

Quote Originally Posted by Delta777LR
    USAirways(steelers) A319

was here today
    Actually Sergio they where here 4 times and on the same Shuttle bank meaning they taxied out together to BOS/DCA at 0900, 1300, 1700 and finally at 2100 weather permitting. I've been here since 0500 so seen them all, 717 is back tommorow twice, 733 is doing the BOS-DCA Shuttle all day.

Cheers

LGA777
    Thanks Ron!
    Ill probably head to Ferry PT tomorrow for a couple of hours if runway 22 landings or in use to catch 717, Ive been dying to catch her for a while now.

Sergio Cardona

VP-BDJ is home.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    VP-BDJ is home.
    i knew something was up when i saw the way the airplane was parked last night. VP-BDJ departed just a few minutes ago for cecil field (KVQQ). i had been thinking that something was wrong over the past two weeks when the airplane just didn't move at all. now it looks like she's headed down south for some TLC. it was the best thing to hear in the morning, that loud roar as she blasted off of 4. i was walking across my school's parking lot to take a calculus test and still feeling the effects of last night's mess at work. definately a perk-up!

N757SS is planned into LGA tonight and then to EWR

Today was one of those days! At one point there were probably 50 planes out there all shutdown as all the routes were closed. We ended up getting some real nasty thunderstorms right over the field that lasted for a LONG time. As I type this it looks like more are still to come. Most flights for all airlines came back to the gate after being out there for about 4 hours and cancelling. In addition to that we had about 10 diverts to SYR, ROC, PIT, PHL, BWI, and ORF. It was an ugly day out there....Im sure LGA777 was in the same situation :(
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Quote Originally Posted by AA 777
    Im sure LGA777 was in the same situation :(
    Actually LGA777's co-workers had a horrible shift but I watched much of the weather from my car in the Bronx. And I was shocked and amazed at what I saw, hundreds of people out in the worst of the lightning, pushing baby strollers, holding umbrella's, letting their young kids play unsupervised, or just out walking around and going about their buisness, all with frequent, strong, and very close lightning, never seen so many stupid people in my life, I am amazed knowbody got struck and killed in the Bronx. Sorry mods for getting off topic but had to wrant, still shocked at what I saw.

LGA777

PS, keep in mind I grew up near Tampa, the Thunder and Lightning Capital of the World, where their are multiple deaths every year from lightning strikes, often on the golf course.

Actually LGA777's co-workers had a horrible shift but I watched much of the weather from my car in the Bronx. And I was shocked and amazed at what I saw, hundreds of people out in the worst of the lightning, pushing baby strollers, holding umbrella's, letting their young kids play unsupervised, or just out walking around and going about their buisness, all with frequent, strong, and very close lightning, never seen so many stupid people in my life, I am amazed knowbody got struck and killed in the Bronx. Sorry mods for getting off topic but had to wrant, still shocked at what I saw.
    i also got to watch most of it from the dry driver's seat of my truck. i honestly wish that i was at work just to be able to watch the storm. i did get soaked walking from the garage to my house though, a distance of only about 300ft. spent the rest of the afternoon in the airconditioned comfort of my house...
    :D

i also got to watch most of it from the dry driver's seat of my truck. i honestly wish that i was at work just to be able to watch the storm. i did get soaked walking from the garage to my house though, a distance of only about 300ft. spent the rest of the afternoon in the airconditioned comfort of my house...
    :D