Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: INBOUND! Incoming Arrivals To Your Local Airports

Re: INBOUND! Incoming Arrivals To Your Local Airports

Mario,
    The SVA 747SPs hit EWR 90 percent of the time. They visit JFK occasionally though.
    Senga

NLovis

Any info about the special arrivals that came into H3 tonight? There were 2 YES 2 OF THEM. 1st one was a passenger 773 unmarked except for a blue streak just below the windows and on the tail. As for the 2nd one I didnt see it till it was at H3 so I got no info except it was small.

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis
    Any info about the special arrivals that came into H3 tonight? There were 2 YES 2 OF THEM. 1st one was a passenger 773 unmarked except for a blue streak just below the windows and on the tail. As for the 2nd one I didnt see it till it was at H3 so I got no info except it was small.
    That was the Mid East Jet B772. Looks like she dropped some passengers off then took off to Orlando.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N777 ... /KJFK/KMCO
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

I caught her taxiing out around 6:40PM.

NLovis

Wish it was during the day. I would have had a chance at it. Once it got dark I was SOL.

NLovis

Well if we have any friends at YYZ you guys got a diversion today. Cathay 773 diverted over during the storm. And for you guys in Boston you got Iberia diverted over today.

Its a hit or miss. It depends on what they decide to send in. I'm waiting for the 707 to come back. I really want that. It wont be flying forever. How old is it now? like over 60? You can only revert so many times before the actual frame decides its had it.
    the Saudi 707?? That's been gone for a few years. If you mean N88ZL then nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Mario,
    The SVA 747SPs hit EWR 90 percent of the time. They visit JFK occasionally though.
    Senga
    So how many times does it show up in the NY(NJ)-area airports per year?

IMO that's one of the most interesting catches left around today. I wish I could have seen it in the old scheme, that used to look gorgeous! We are very lucky to have that aircraft still making what seems like pretty frequent visits to the US.

So N777AS is here at MCO.. wonder if I should bother to get it leaving... its a cool sight, just somewhat anonymous looking

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi757
    Its a hit or miss. It depends on what they decide to send in. I'm waiting for the 707 to come back. I really want that. It wont be flying forever. How old is it now? like over 60? You can only revert so many times before the actual frame decides its had it.
    the Saudi 707?? That's been gone for a few years. If you mean N88ZL then nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Mario,
    Senga

IMO that's one of the most interesting catches left around today. I wish I could have seen it in the old scheme, that used to look gorgeous! We are very lucky to have that aircraft still making what seems like pretty frequent visits to the US.

So N777AS is here at MCO.. wonder if I should bother to get it leaving... its a cool sight, just somewhat anonymous looking
    Yup i mean 88ZL. Hoping it comes in soon when there it still a good amount of daylight out so I can get it.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

VP-BDJ is inbound to LGA, flying over nebraska as i type this. ETA to LGA right now is 2134L.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    VP-BDJ is inbound to LGA, flying over nebraska as i type this. ETA to LGA right now is 2134L.
    What plane is that?

Donald Trump's B727
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

NLovis

Oh ****. Back from filming his oreo commercial? :mrgreen:

Senga[/quote]

So N777AS is here at MCO.. wonder if I should bother to get it leaving... its a cool sight, just somewhat anonymous looking[/quote]
    Yup i mean 88ZL. Hoping it comes in soon when there it still a good amount of daylight out so I can get it.[/quote]

Senga
    88ZL is parked in the desert. Don't think it's going to be coming back anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by markg
    Senga

So N777AS is here at MCO.. wonder if I should bother to get it leaving... its a cool sight, just somewhat anonymous looking[/quote]
    Yup i mean 88ZL. Hoping it comes in soon when there it still a good amount of daylight out so I can get it.[/quote]

Senga
    88ZL is parked in the desert. Don't think it's going to be coming back anytime soon![/quote]

Since when? It was in MIA last week

Mark I am getting really confused with everyone quoting each other now. Are you asking about how many times N88ZL visits thew NY area a year? It varies from year to year but generally 4 to 7 times it would be either at EWR or JFK.
    Also Yes N88ZL is at OPF now. Seen just a handful of days ago. I was told it looks like its might get repainted.

N88ZL
    Owner: LOWA LTD
    Current Route:
    LEBL./.NUCAR066063..OSOGY.HILEY2.YOSSI.HILEY2.KMIA
    MIA
    MIAMI INTL
    MIAMI, FL
    OPF
    OPA- LOCKA EXECUTIVE
    MIAMI, FL
    KZMA 007 155 TIMEOUT