Thread: JFK Night 5/10/10-5/13/10

NLovis

JFK Night 5/10/10-5/13/10

Coverage of 491's arrival into JFK. N491EV is evergreen's 1st 747-400F. Yes it is a pure freighter.

Nice Interior :borat:

JFK 5/11/2010 Evergreen 747-400 PIX

Went out to get the EIA B744 just in case it left during the night. The one orange flood light made it very difficult to get a good shot and threw the color off. Will try again tomorrow to get a few more shots.
    N491EV 747-400F
    Thanks again Nlovis for posting the times.

Senga

Re: JFK Night 5/10/10-5/11/10

Awesome flight deck pic!
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

Re: JFK 5/11/2010 Evergreen 747-400 PIX

Sorry I didn't noticed Nlovis already had a post up.
    Check this out.
    Went back to get a Daytime shot. I knew these two shot would be similar but not 99 percent identical. I did not intentionally do this. It looks like the 2 shots are aligned within a foot.

Senga

NLovis

Heh. I had my eye out for you too. Guess I missed you. Anyway after 486 departs you got another angle.

I went around the loop a few times trying to get better angles light etc. I think the brush was in the way though. Also can't get a better angle than that because the fence get higher and higher. I am pleased with the shots thought.

On to the next.....

Senga

You guys are awesome. I love your pictures and your banter about the planes.
    My website is at:
    http://www.iloveplanes.com/

Nick, I have to actually hand it to you..... For what you are working with equipment wise you did a FANTASTIC job on this set. You really did. She is a great looking bird.... And Senga, quit yo bitchin' son! You got a pretty good shot on her too.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

NLovis

Re: JFK Night 5/10/10-5/13/10

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Nick, I have to actually hand it to you..... For what you are working with equipment wise you did a FANTASTIC job on this set. You really did. She is a great looking bird.... And Senga, quit yo bitchin' son! You got a pretty good shot on her too.
    It isnt over yet son. Heres somemore :borat: Though the start is the cockpit of 490. I had ideal conditions 8) Though I have to admit this set actually came out worse then previous. I had more garbabe shots this time around then I did useable ones. The really good ones I was hoping for came out crappy.

AND ON TO THE SHOW.

I had to try. There was no stopping it.