Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Re: Your upcoming trips, Biz or Fun

Sometime this week I might make a personal trip. WN ISP-TPA-ISP. Not sure on the dates yet though. I also may have a pending trip to Denver, North Carolina by way of US from LGA to CLT.
    I made the call behind the stall, I'm going in for guns-Dos Gringo

For the middle of Aug. Me and some friends are going down to Jamaica for a reunion of sorts at the resorts. Probably going to try to first class Air Jamaica.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Biz trip to Reno

6/22
    AA759 LGA-DFW
    AA1057 DFW-RNO

6/25
    AA810 RNO-ORD
    AA336 ORD-LGA

Got bored yesterday morning so I jumped on a Southwest flight in the afternoon and am now sweating my arse off in Sunny Orlando. Might go home to Sarasota tonight and than fly home from Tampa tomorrow night or Saturday morning.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    For the middle of Aug. Me and some friends are going down to Jamaica for a reunion of sorts at the resorts. Probably going to try to first class Air Jamaica.
    I'm probably flying Biz Class on the A380 next year to SYD...but I don't post it until its booked....... I'm also probably going to fly on the 787 in the next five years as well. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually, I am booked now. Friday 14
    JM10 in Lovebird Exec. on August 14th returning on the 17th in Lovebird Exec. on JM 11. Both flown as babybuses (A320's). Firast time flying JM since about 02' or 03' so I am anxious to see how the service matches up to the previous levels onboard.

Some more trips for work..

7/13
    LGA-BOS
    AE4815
    ERJ

7/15
    BOS-LGA
    AE4806
    ERJ

8/18
    JFK-LAX
    AA181
    767-200

8/22
    LAX-JFK
    AA32
    767-200

Biz trip.

AA751/1057
    LGA-DFW-RNO
    June 28th

AA810/336
    RNO-ORD-LGA
    July 1st

Another daytrip to DFW for a meeting...maybe some spotting if we finish early :)

Tuesday June 30th

AA 701
    LGA-DFW
    S80

AA 744
    DFW-LGA
    S80
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Tomorrow am I'm going to fly pretty much what's up next between AA DL and B6 from JFk down to TPA or SRQ after a meeting I am scheduled to. I plan to be back Friday unless anything happens. Cardiology and nurology do not really want me flying this quick out of the hospital but I need to go home for a few days.

Tomorrow am I'm going to fly pretty much what's up next between AA DL and B6 from JFk down to TPA or SRQ after a meeting I am scheduled to. I plan to be back Friday unless anything happens. Cardiology and nurology do not really want me flying this quick out of the hospital but I need to go home for a few days.
    Ryan notice this thread is for booked trips...not what you plan...

That is kind of hard to do because I generally just show up and go. I seldom book in advance and therefore it is kind of hard for me to do. So I reiterate I will be in Florida come sunset via any carrier serving the Tampa area from NY.

That is kind of hard to do because I generally just show up and go. I seldom book in advance and therefore it is kind of hard for me to do. So I reiterate I will be in Florida come sunset via any carrier serving the Tampa area from NY.
    Come sunset I'll be in Lake Tahoe....what's you're point?

[quote=T-Bird76]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hiss srq":2ja26xhy
    Come sunset I'll be in Lake Tahoe....what's you're point?[/quote:2ja26xhy]
    Can I play? I'll be in Plainview come sunset! :D :D :D

[quote=T-Bird76]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hiss srq":30ibztgq
    Come sunset I'll be in Lake Tahoe....what's you're point?[/quote:30ibztgq]

The title of the thread is upcoming trips, biz or fun Tommy. That means that if your taking a trip you post it. Last I checked there was not a series of rules to qualify for posting it. I flew the trip down on JetBlue like I said and I am coming back this afternoon. So why don't we kill the sarcasm on the boards? When I travel I generally fly "on the spot" because my schedule is forever changing.