Thread: Something extra low

Something extra low

22:12:45 local time somthing came over my house EXTREMELY low defineately a jet but I did not have the time to look as I was reading a post as it happened. Either that or the crown and coke is talking. Time for bed
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Where do you live?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    i think it's part of his conspiracy theory that NW is trying to get rid of thier own DC-9s....
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Where do you live?
    Long Beach right under the 31's Literaly the rights go over and slightly North of my house and the lefts come past the frint of my house.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Passur shows a FedEx DC-10 flying over Long Beach around 1500 feet at 22:12.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

It defineately sounded much lower than 1500 feet but it sounded like it was big enough to be one. Whatever it was it rattled the windows in the downstairs office.

1500 is low enough for a widebody to rattle your windows.