Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2024 Bethpage Airshow at Jones Beach

Quote Originally Posted by dekdawg21 View Post
    Heard that too. Bert is airborne and appears to be heading this way
    Just came here to say this. Should be arriving after the storm passes though

Quote Originally Posted by fieldywanb View Post
    Just came here to say this. Should be arriving after the storm passes though
    Question is, is he ahead or behind the delta?
    Glenn

Blue angels just arrived and are landing now

My wife is at BJ’s in Farmingdale. It’s pouring, lightning, and thundering. And the Blues just came into FRG through it all.

I see some on ADSB exchange, hearing from a friend in the area they are still circling around the airport. METAR indicated the field just dropped to IFR conditions so they are likely setting up for the ILS approach.

Wow, lots of action. 4 and 6 did touch and goes. 4-6 still in the air
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by RCFLYER86 View Post
    I see some on ADSB exchange, hearing from a friend in the area they are still circling around the airport. METAR indicated the field just dropped to IFR conditions so they are likely setting up for the ILS approach.
    1-3 are down, #4 came down but aborted and went back up. #6 did the same. 4-6 circling
    Glenn

KFRG 231430Z 27016G23KT 3/4SM +TSRA BR FEW018 BKN028 OVC090 19/18 A2991 RMK AO2 SFC VIS 1 LTG DSNT ALQDS RAB20 TSB25 PRESRR P0013 T01940178

Weather visibility is right at the minimum visibility for the ILS, looks like one had to go around again. Fat Albert also looks to be vectoring onto the approach.

Fat Albert landing

Do we have a schedule, yet? Assume the Blue Angels will close the show, but wondering if the A-10 will be in the morning, so I can swing by with the little one.
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Just heard and saw the diamond heading south to the beach!

Blues should be doing naval academy flyover tomorrow any idea of what time they usually take off for that?