PDA

View Full Version : Fedex 767-300 KEWR

SengaB
2015-03-10, 08:52 PM
Greetings,
Not to extraordinary given how long they have been around now. It just got easier to get FDX 767-300s at EWR. They finally threw in a B763 on one of their afternoon KLAX-KEWR flights. Only until recently it was operating in and out of JFK in darkness. And of couse the WX followed me as usual.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8595/16571156607_8a217ea2a2_b.jpg

Senga

Jared Blech
2015-03-10, 11:27 PM
Nice catch senga, I caught one on a delivery flight at PAE back in Nov. I just can't stand how small the engines look!
Also, why does it seem like you never get clear skies? Haha

SengaB
2015-03-11, 09:31 AM
Thanks Jared,
I think the 200 series would have looked very nice with the FDX livery. I wondered that myself. I am a glutton for punishment. With that being said I am not a "Fair Weather" photog. If I was I would not have ANYTHING- this is clearly evident when looking at some of my special and even regular shots. I am not one to allow crappy weather get in the way going out for a shoot. A large portion is chalked up to chance/luck. I seem to have more than my fair share of crappy shooting conditions and it does bother me. Then when I need clouds to keep a shot form being back-lit There is never a cloud in the sky.

Simply walk your eyes over to my current avatar. it was in the afternoon and and conditions were practically "Zero-Zero" all day. Its very hard to get those conditions in our area let alone by noon. I couldn't even get a departure shot because the cloud deck was not even 100 feet above the runway. He was in the clouds in 5 seconds.

Senga