PDA

View Full Version : EWR Airline Collectable Show Saturday Sep 6th

JeffinMass
2014-08-30, 11:24 PM
Hello all.....

For those interested in airline collectable stuff there is a show at the EWR Newark Ramada Inn on Frontage Road. It will be on Sep 6 from 9 am -3 pm.
It is billed as "East Coast's Largest Collectables & Memorabilia Show".

Jeff :cool:

Len90
2014-08-31, 10:43 AM
I went last year and plan on being there again this year. Lots of great stuff to be found. Think it will be like last year with free parking and a $10 admission fee.

megatop412
2014-09-01, 02:25 PM
Love this show, I'll be there in the USAir shirt

Aviation.High.Guy
2014-09-01, 11:16 PM
Hope to see you guys there Saturday!

megatop412
2014-09-07, 10:18 AM
This was the first year they had a flight simulator, I tried it and of course I screwed up the landing. I asked them to let me land @ JFK and for some reason I couldn't get the aircraft trimmed properly and it was pitching all over the place. Oh well it was cool anyways. Unfortunately several folks I was looking forward to seeing weren't there this time(Joe Pries, Don Linn, Art Brett, George Hamlin, Tristar Shirts)

This year I picked up a real jem of an item: an original Aviation Media production on VHS, "The Mighty DC-8". Those of you who are fans of Ryan Bomar's youtube channel know that many of his classic uploads are from this enterprise, and that the man behind it, Craig Pilkington, captured tons of timeless footage from the LAX ramp in the late 80's/early 90's. This tape was under a pile of others and was only a DOLLAR. That's why I LOVE this show!

Anyone else end up going? Kept my eyes peeled for familiar faces but didn't see any

Aviation.High.Guy
2014-09-07, 10:11 PM
Sorry I missed you William.:frown: I was there, but in and out fast because I had a family engagement in North Jersey. Looked around for you. Will you be at the LGA Kids day, or EWR family Day?