PDA

View Full Version : New York spotting

mtrain999
2014-07-01, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone, Please check out this up and coming new Facebook page about spotting and aviation in New York.
https://www.facebook.com/NYCSpotting?ref_type=bookmark

Gintaras B.
2014-07-01, 09:23 PM
Before creating new ones(how many do we need?), need to check about existing one: NYC Airports: spotting and photography: https://www.facebook.com/groups/274761752702569/

Gerard
2014-07-01, 09:32 PM
Before creating new ones(how many do we need?), need to check about existing one

Ha shameless plug there for your Bud!! :biggrin:
I mean, how many is...TOO MANY? :confused:

Gintaras B.
2014-07-01, 10:00 PM
Ha shameless plug there for your Bud!! :biggrin:
I mean, how many is...TOO MANY? :confused:

ONE is plenty than enough...OK? Bud?

Delta777LR
2014-07-01, 10:34 PM
Hey guys listen. It's not a Web page ok. It's only a fb thing nothing about competing and such what. I created mainly for friends and some family of mine that loves looking at planes. This thread is not Necessary. Not everyone has fb. I'm not going against no one but there's only one fb page and that's all. No competition. I haven't had a single problem about that from no one until this thread came up. No need for this thread.

Gerard
2014-07-02, 06:33 AM
Hey guys listen. It's not a Web page ok. It's only a fb thing nothing about competing and such what. I created mainly for friends and some family of mine that loves looking at planes. This thread is not Necessary. Not everyone has fb. I'm not going against no one but there's only one fb page and that's all. No competition. I haven't had a single problem about that from no one until this thread came up. No need for this thread.

Totally agree!! If a guy wants to create a Facebook page about his spotting adventures, WHY NOT? I have a number of photo albums on my FB page dedicated to all the aircraft I have seen and taken pictures of!! Like you wrote, my friends and family love it and I have a pretty cool timeline of all these aircraft from everywhere!!