PDA

View Full Version : NTSB and Plane Crash Victims

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2013-03-17, 09:03 PM
Hey guys. I haven't been very active on here in a while, but I do have a question.

As you know, last May I was in a plane crash in Pennsylvania. The final NTSB report has yet to be released, and it is assumed it will be released around one year from the accident date. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the NTSB would notify me personally of the release of their final report?

snydersnapshots
2013-03-17, 10:16 PM
Hey guys. I haven't been very active on here in a while, but I do have a question.

As you know, last May I was in a plane crash in Pennsylvania. The final NTSB report has yet to be released, and it is assumed it will be released around one year from the accident date. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the NTSB would notify me personally of the release of their final report?

Honestly, I don't know if they will or not. My suggestion would be to contact someone at the local NTSB office and/or FAA office and ask if it's been released. Let them know you were involved and ask if they would contact you when the final report does come out.

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2013-03-18, 12:03 AM
Honestly, I don't know if they will or not. My suggestion would be to contact someone at the local NTSB office and/or FAA office and ask if it's been released. Let them know you were involved and ask if they would contact you when the final report does come out.

I was planning on calling them tomorrow. I wanted to see if anyone knew before I had to probably wait on hold for a while.

Screaming_Emu
2013-03-18, 12:39 AM
I assume you have checked on here? http://www.ntsb.gov/aviationquery/index.aspx