PDA

View Full Version : General Aviation Survey for Pilots

Kenmcquillan
2012-06-16, 12:23 PM
General Aviation Safety Survey
Hello... I am a student at Embry Riddle, and I am working on a research paper for one of my classes. I am doing research on safety in general aviation, specifically, advanced technology built into new aircraft. I am presenting this exact survey to many pilot groups, including, but not limited to: Cessna Pilot's Group, AOPA, EAA, and others. I will gladly present my final paper to those that are interested. Please use the link below to take the survey, or you can copy the survey below, and paste it into an email to me at [email protected] Thanks in advance for helping me out, and please know that no names are required or needed on the survey, and no names will be included in the final paper.

Link to survey (easiest, and confidential way to take survey)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JGZ5N3J

Kenmcquillan
2012-06-17, 08:52 PM
Hello... Thank you to everyone who completed my survey. I ended the survey this morning because I had reached my sampling goal. I wasn't sure what to expect, given that this was my first foray onto many of these message boards, but I am happy to say that I was overwhelmed by the response! I was hoping to get to 100 responses, and I got that and then some, in only 24 hours! Needless to say, I have a lot of data to sift through, and many of the answers were not what I expected, which is good because it will make the research much more interesting. When I am finished with the project, in about 3 weeks, I will post the survey results and final paper here.

Again, thanks for the interest!

Ken

PhilDernerJr
2012-06-17, 10:24 PM
You're welcome, Ken! I hope to see you get the chance to interact here on the forums for reasons beyond you survey. :)