PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like To Request Status Change...

wunaladreamin
2012-03-14, 10:57 PM
Yes, I'd like to change my status from "senior member" to "throbbing member". A Pomegranite Naked Drink to the one who can make this happen.

PhilDernerJr
2012-03-16, 01:51 PM
Oh, he has jokes I see. haha

I really can't do that, though I'd love to.

In the not-to-distant future, It's likely that the member status' will be changing to reflect various participation on the forums, in coordination with other features.

You'll just have to throb from the privacy of your own home.

gonzalu
2012-03-16, 01:56 PM
Actually, Kenny, for you it should be "Ass Member" but we digress :tongue:

wunaladreamin
2012-03-16, 02:48 PM
Manny, funny you say that lol. The other day, the wife hijacks my iPhone and changes it so that Siri addresses me as "ass master". I know have a password set up for screen unlock lol.

megatop412
2012-03-16, 03:58 PM
Also hilarious to me is that the original post was read over fifty times before someone responded. I know I was afraid to.

wunaladreamin
2012-03-17, 10:55 AM
Also hilarious to me is that the original post was read over fifty times before someone responded. I know I was afraid to.
Lol I was wondering who was going to be the first to respond too lol.

PhilDernerJr
2012-03-17, 07:56 PM
Manny, funny you say that lol. The other day, the wife hijacks my iPhone and changes it so that Siri addresses me as "ass master". I know have a password set up for screen unlock lol.

I'm glad you were able to find a woman that knows you so well, Kenny. :)

hiss srq
2012-03-28, 03:18 PM
I think in an ode to the winter olympics we should call you Canadian Bacon.... Or maybe Nemo's master. Bwahahahaha