PDA

View Full Version : Pilot tells controller to speak English on a CO flight..

Delta777LR
2012-03-03, 02:28 PM
What a fool this pilot turned out to be....

cOSARZTPDmA

Gerard
2012-03-03, 02:42 PM
What a fool this pilot turned out to be....

cOSARZTPDmA

What a d**k!!!!

NIKV69
2012-03-03, 03:09 PM
Wow, that pilot needs to take a chill pill. Very rude.

gonzalu
2012-03-03, 10:50 PM
Not just rude, IGNORANT!! which is far worse...

If I was the controller I would have told him "... el coņo de tu puta madre, come mierda! ..." (it is best if you have a Cuban friend read it to you as it should be said :tongue: )

NIKV69
2012-03-03, 11:09 PM
Not just rude, IGNORANT!! which is far worse...

If I was the controller I would have told him "... el coņo de tu puta madre, come mierda! ..." (it is best if you have a Cuban friend read it to you as it should be said :tongue: )

Don't have to be Cuban, though I think insulting his mother is a bit harsh. You could have just told him to eat excrement. lol. Did seem to smell a bit of bigotry. Thought it is America and English should be the official language doesn't mean you can speak some Spanish and other languages.

gonzalu
2012-03-04, 02:00 AM
Nick, you meant to say "can't speak other...." ? I assume you meant can't otherwise it doesn't make sense.

And for the record, the phrase insults the INDIVIDUAL, the mom is a collateral victim :tongue:... it is actually intended to insult those who hold their mothers in high regard, like most Hispanics do. In my country and most Caribbean Latin countries, it can be cause for death! In the US, mother insults are less insulting by comparison. My intention would be to insult the pilot, make myself feel good, and pi$$ him off by speaking more Spanish. But that's just me being crude and crass!

NIKV69
2012-03-04, 09:39 AM
Nick, you meant to say "can't speak other...." ? I assume you meant can't otherwise it doesn't make sense.

And for the record, the phrase insults the INDIVIDUAL, the mom is a collateral victim :tongue:... it is actually intended to insult those who hold their mothers in high regard, like most Hispanics do. In my country and most Caribbean Latin countries, it can be cause for death! In the US, mother insults are less insulting by comparison. My intention would be to insult the pilot, make myself feel good, and pi$$ him off by speaking more Spanish. But that's just me being crude and crass!

Yes I screwed that up. What I basically meant is I think we should be able to speak and understand all languages but should always know the native language.

Yes I am aware that that phrase will get you shot. Mexico too. Which is why I advised to just tell him come mierda! LOL.

JHNA57
2012-03-04, 12:04 PM
The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista." By the time he would be through with the ground controller at his destination, his head would have exploded!

MarkLawrence
2012-03-04, 12:12 PM
The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista."

Now that would have been just perfect!!!! What a total d******d....

gonzalu
2012-03-04, 04:14 PM
The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista." By the time he would be through with the ground controller at his destination, his head would have exploded!

Priceless!!

NIKV69
2012-03-04, 07:22 PM

That would have been hysterical. Shame though that has to be one of the most bigoted remarks. Pretty Bigoted tone too.

gonzalu
2012-03-04, 11:54 PM

You mean Richard Cranium!

threeholerglory
2012-03-05, 12:13 PM
I don't know why anyone would be a ********* to Boston John...I don't get up to KBOS often but when I fly in there I always hope to hear that guy...he's one of the best in the business. Maybe that pilot went to SWA and was the same guy who left that rant about all the ugly, old, and/or homosexual flight attendants on a hot mic.

NIKV69
2012-03-05, 12:15 PM
I don't know why anyone would be a ********* to Boston John...I don't get up to KBOS often but when I fly in there I always hope to hear that guy...he's one of the best in the business. Maybe that pilot went to SWA and was the same guy who left that rant about all the ugly, old, and/or homosexual flight attendants on a hot mic.

I doubt it, that Pilot called old women "grandes' so he was throwing in some Spanish! LOL.

threeholerglory
2012-03-05, 12:47 PM
I doubt it, that Pilot called old women "grandes' so he was throwing in some Spanish! LOL.

maybe he's a hypocrite too =P