PDA

View Full Version : Stuff People Say to Photographers

Fighting_falcon_51
2012-02-09, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niyTIbiV19A&feature=g-logo&context=G2e788c0FOAAAAAAAWAA

megatop412
2012-02-10, 01:36 AM
funny, but after viewing this I'm glad I focus mostly on aircraft

Derf
2012-02-10, 02:05 AM
Ho my, is than a canon in your pocket are you just happy to see me? I have had that comment before... Buy a guy (don't laugh... To hard)

Some of the things I say are better than what I hear tho... I once had a few photographers who would not give a very hot looking girl any input. She wanted sexy type shots and was clearly getting frustrated! I took over and told her to lean forward and stick her chest out so we coud "see the girls" and put her chin up while rotating her head to the right just a little bit.... Come on, make the photographers blush!

Well I took ine picture with two off camera flashes and stopped after one shot and made everyone else stop... Showed her and she LOVED it! Always know what your subject wants, that will dictate the conversation. If you let them lead the conversation you are not doing your job.

I have had girls make me blush! Moose, remember the one straddling the canon on the Sherman? I think she made all of us blush!!!!

Kris V
2012-02-10, 10:19 PM
I use picnik! Well yeah I get the "That's a very nice camera!" a lot from my family...(Though it is the pathetic Rebel XS)
A very funny video I must say too! :biggrin: