PDA

View Full Version : Group Shots (A must read tip!)

Derf
2011-12-05, 01:51 PM
The Pouting Child (or adult)

I found this always works....when the family is telling the child to smile, the child will do the opposite... The best thing you can do is LIGHTEN the mode for the entire shoot. This will work 100% of the time!

1 Side with the child by yelling at the parents! "NO, DON'T TELL HER TO SMILE, SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SMILE!!!"

2 Match her Mood for the photo! "EVERYONE, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR BEST ANGRY FACE!, LETS SEE THOSE POUTY LIPS!!!"

3. Change it up, "LETS SEE YOUR BEST SAD CRYING FACE" (taking photos the entire time)

4. KEEP CHANGING IT UP, Lets see your best crazy silly face...

by now everyone is laughing and relaxed and HAVING FUN, really having fun and not pretending!!!

5. YELL AT ANYONE EVERY TIME THEY SMILE! "STOP SMILING!!!!"

6. Last shot, YEP, LETS SEE A TINY LITTLE SMILE, and then yell at them for smiling to big, "we need to do it again but do not smile that big, we need a LITTLE SMILE"

You will never be stressed ever again when someone will not smile, it works always and will turn everyone around regardless of their attitude in "taking a picture" that they do not want.

It is usually a good Idea to do this if the shot is not going perfect in EVERY WAY!

Do this and ever shoot will be more fun than you can ever imagined it could be. If your stressed, your doing it wrong, if they are stressed your not doing this! Have Fun and Please let me know how this works. If it makes that much of an impact as it did for me, please affirm it here so other will understand as I did how much of an effect this will have!

mirrodie
2011-12-05, 03:04 PM
Nice tip.. I try it from time to time.

here's another one. From time to time, we get kids in the office who malinger and want glasses (but dont need them)..

So they feign blindness and wont read a letter.

I can usually see them a mile away, so I just say, "I bet you can't read that letter."

WOrks like a charm.

Works with photos too. "Oh, I dont want your photo.....yada yada..