PDA

View Full Version : NEW SHIRT: Revised "Ride a Widebody" Design!

PhilDernerJr
2011-10-11, 09:38 PM
For those who remember the old school "Ride a Widebody" shirts, the store is accepting pre-orders for the shirt's rebuild, which is now color and sporting a head-on 777. You're welcome to order anything from our store here... http://nycaviation.com/store

http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/45205805/widebodeyfront.jpg

If you order with the coupon code "PULLUP", you save $3!

Also, the Teacup TWA shirt is now on sale for $14.99 (also a $3 savings).

777 photo provided by Brandon Farris!

seahawks7757
2011-10-12, 11:08 PM
Haha I love it Phil!

Spunker
2011-10-13, 09:01 AM
Looks great Phil, I've ordered 2

PhilDernerJr
2011-10-13, 09:59 AM
Nice! The pre-orders will be sent first come the actual release on 11/1/11. I'm pretty excited about this one as well. We still have a few more designs coming out soon too.

steve1840
2011-10-13, 10:14 AM
.......We still have a few more designs coming out soon too.

Phil, I was curious if you had any plans for adding some polo shirts with an embroidered NYCA logo to the selection in the store.... I wear polo shirts almost everyday to work, and I"m sure I"m not the only one that would be proud to display the NYCA logo in the "business casual" workplace.

mirrodie
2011-10-13, 06:03 PM
Dude, your timing is impeccable.

My current WIDEBODY NYCA shirt is nearly in tatters. IN fact, I can't leave the house with it and used it this Monday while painting, thinking that I would probably have to throw it out soon.

Perfect timing!

PhilDernerJr
2011-10-13, 10:08 PM
Phil, I was curious if you had any plans for adding some polo shirts with an embroidered NYCA logo to the selection in the store.... I wear polo shirts almost everyday to work, and I"m sure I"m not the only one that would be proud to display the NYCA logo in the "business casual" workplace.

There already are a couple in existence, but they are used for staff-only at this time. I will look into the possibilities for the near future. Appreciate the idea! I'll advise soon.

Dude, your timing is impeccable. My current WIDEBODY NYCA shirt is nearly in tatters. IN fact, I can't leave the house with it and used it this Monday while painting, thinking that I would probably have to throw it out soon.

Haha, nice. How many years has has that shirt survived?

mirrodie
2011-11-02, 12:51 PM
Gosh, I dunno! That shirt may date back to the juxta-post Aireola days! Its decent enough to wear around the house but I can't wear it to the gym anymore.

So I need a new gymshirt!!