PDA

View Full Version : Is This Wrong?

gonzalu
2011-07-03, 01:54 PM
I find some sort of irony in it, maybe it's just me!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/motorcyclist-dies-helmet-protest_n_889427.html?ref=fb&src=sp

wunaladreamin
2011-07-03, 02:17 PM
Darwin wins again!!!

Derf
2011-07-03, 02:19 PM
Shows you why you should not disobey the law! Seriously, I do not think it should be mandatory... idiot on a bike trusts the other drivers on the road...let them drive without helmets. I can understand DWI laws, but really.... Make a person be safe by wearing a helmet? It should be up to the driver, It is the USA, not free to ride without a helmet = Wrong. Righting a bike without a helmet=Wrong, Making a law so people will wear a helmet=Wrong. This is just Wrong

gonzalu
2011-07-03, 02:23 PM
Kenny, my thoughts exactly...

Fred, well, I have many many things that should be left up to the individual, such as Healthcare! but then I would be giving away some of my political views LOL. Nick V., don't you dare... hahaha

wunaladreamin
2011-07-03, 02:30 PM
Really, it's common sense which ain't so common anymore. When one of these morons eat it, I don't feel the least bit bad over it.

What's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?

Putting it back in the wheelchair when you're done.:cool:

lijk604
2011-07-03, 05:16 PM
The story...very ironic, not wrong.

Kenny's joke...funny as hell, but wrong. :D

wunaladreamin
2011-07-03, 06:06 PM
Kenny's joke...funny as hell, but wrong. :D

Wrong? Have you ever eaten a vegetable?:cool:

Matt Molnar
2011-07-05, 12:34 PM
Shows you why you should not disobey the law! Seriously, I do not think it should be mandatory... idiot on a bike trusts the other drivers on the road...let them drive without helmets. I can understand DWI laws, but really.... Make a person be safe by wearing a helmet? It should be up to the driver, It is the USA, not free to ride without a helmet = Wrong. Righting a bike without a helmet=Wrong, Making a law so people will wear a helmet=Wrong. This is just Wrong
In a way I agree, but I imagine our tax dollars end up supporting a lot of these folks when they crack their heads and can't work anymore, so I'm in favor of the law. Same goes for seatbelts.

T-Bird76
2011-07-05, 01:40 PM
I'm 50/50 on the law...a helmet will def save your life in a low speed crash, however in a high speed crash.....at least the helmet will save your face so you can have an open casket.