PDA

View Full Version : Airplane Jigsaw Puzzles?

sporky
2011-01-28, 05:49 AM
Hey,

I was watching a TV show this evening and saw someone doing a jigsaw puzzle, which reminded me of my family and I working on them when I was a kid. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere I might find plane related jigsaw puzzles for purchase? Ideally they would be commercial planes, but am open to any type.

Any help would be nice!

-Tad

Derf
2011-01-28, 01:52 PM
my website.... smugmug will allow you to take any photo and turn it into a puzzle. I did one of my two boys and gave it to my wife to do. She loved it!

www.Longislandwallpapers.com , I do not have lots of commercial aviation but I do have some. If you want one of your images to be a puzzle, I can upload it in a private section for you! ;)

steve1840
2011-01-28, 02:09 PM
Fred, thats great that you can do that. My web browser here at work doesn't allow me to view some thigns (tight security on this network), so I couldn't tell if you had any prices shown or not. What is the going rate to get a puzzle made? Ever since Tad made this post, I've kinda been intrigued, and am considering getting one. Also, my girlfriend likes doing puzzles, and was thinking maybe I could have you work some magic with a picture I've taken of her and her kids together. Let me know.

Derf
2011-01-28, 03:55 PM
Photo Puzzle with Box - Large, glossy finish, 252-piece puzzle, measuring 10 inches by 14 inches. Comes in sturdy black box with the puzzle print on the top.

My cost is $29.95 and I would sell it to you for $29.96 for a whopping $ .01 profit (so I can log the sale).

steve1840
2011-01-28, 04:07 PM
Fred, I think you just made yourself a sale, as I do believe that here shortly I will be having you make me one. How would I go about getting the photo to you once I take or find one that I am happy with? And you wouldn't even have to ship it cause I could get it from you in person if we were to meet up for a day of spotting or if I were to go visit my cousins (who ironically have the same last name) in Islip.

sporky
2011-01-28, 04:52 PM
Very cool Fred! I will definitely keep this in mind.

-Tad