PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Leo Di-Effing-Caprio Was Onboard Delta Flight That Did Not Blow Up and Kill

NYCA News
2010-11-22, 05:22 PM
NYCAviation:

BREAKING: Leo Di-Effing-Caprio Was Onboard Delta Flight That Did Not Blow Up and Kill Everyone at JFK (http://nycaviation.com/2010/11/breaking-leo-di-effing-caprio-was-onboard-delta-flight-that-did-not-blow-up-and-kill-everyone-at-jfk/)

DiCaprio is making a new John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy movie. Last night, a plane he was on suffered an engine failure at JFK Airport. Coincidence? I think not.
[Click to Read Full Article (http://nycaviation.com/2010/11/breaking-leo-di-effing-caprio-was-onboard-delta-flight-that-did-not-blow-up-and-kill-everyone-at-jfk/)]

seahawks7757
2010-11-22, 06:45 PM
lmao

N221UA
2010-11-22, 08:22 PM
Like it or not, I think the title is a bit over the edge for NYCA.

Gerard
2010-11-22, 11:16 PM

I TOTALLY agree with that. Very surprised and not very professional. I would expect that from the NY Post.

jerslice
2010-11-23, 01:51 AM
I TOTALLY agree with that. Very surprised and not very professional. I would expect that from the NY Post.

I appreciate your feedback and it has been brought to Matt & Phil's attention

Matt Molnar
2010-11-23, 08:22 AM

Your feedback is appreciated, but if you'd please read the actual article, you'll see the entire point is to make fun of all the ridiculous "mainstream media" headlines that were written about this incident. :biggrin:

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2010-11-23, 10:18 AM
Your feedback is appreciated, but if you'd please read the actual article, you'll see the entire point is to make fun of all the ridiculous "mainstream media" headlines that were written about this incident. :biggrin:

I'll agree. With everything going on in our Aviation Industry right now, it was nice to see some loose humor for a change. I think you did well.

Gerard
2010-11-23, 11:00 PM

What? I was supposed to read it? OY.........