PDA

View Full Version : JFK Tower and Live ATC tonight

hiss srq
2010-03-08, 01:28 AM
Did anyone happen to be listening to Live ATC from like 645PM to like 720/730 PM or so? Just wondering if anyone heard or could recover the transmissions from American 1362's arrival. Just curious to hear somthing. I was on board.

Matt Molnar
2010-03-08, 01:51 AM
LiveATC has archives of everything they broadcast.

wunaladreamin
2010-03-08, 06:18 PM
Egadz bro, I caught your flight on my acars!

ACARS mode: 2 Aircraft reg: N672AA [B757-223]
Message label: B9 Block id: 0 Msg no: M78A
Flight id: AA1362 [ORD-JFK] [-]
Message content:-
/KJFK.TI2/039KJFKA93AA,SOME RETARD YAKKED ALL OVER FIRST CLASS,RATS,REQUEST MOP AND FEBREEZE,PLEASE ALERT POLICE AND EMT'S FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSPORT,SUBJECT JUST BLACKED OUT,STANDBY WHILE WE EMPTY HIS WALLET,THERE'S A COUPLE OF DOLLARS AND A CONDOM,WONDER WHAT THE CONDOM IS FOR,HE IS RATHER DOOFY LOOKIN,OK WE DONT HAVE TIME TO PILFER HIS BAG SO ALERT EMS SUBJECT IS READY FOR TRANSPORT,BE ADVISED WE USED A SHARPIE TO DRAW A MOUSTACHE AND UNIBROW ON SUBJECT,PLS WASH IT OFF BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT ER,THIS IS TOO MUCH TYPING, GOING AROUND THX.
----------------------------------------------------------[ 07/03/2010 18:40 ]-

T-Bird76
2010-03-08, 06:20 PM
SOME RETARD YAKKED ALL OVER FIRST CLASS

Damn nonElite coach passengers really should use the lav in their assigned cabin. I hate it when they come forward ;) lol

Matt Molnar
2010-03-08, 06:21 PM
Haha.

I actually listened to the archived recordings of Approach and Tower last night because I had nothing better to listen to while I was working. Didn't hear anything unusual. What were you trying to hear, Ryan?

hiss srq
2010-03-08, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to see if they declared on freq because we booked pretty quick into the area. I came to north of Long Island and we were on the ground no more than like 8 minutes later. The crew from that flight were the best I have ever traveled with without what transpired last night. One of the finest and most friendly I have had the pleasure to travel with in my life. We had a 3 hour delay to JFK from ORD and there was no agent at our gate (L8 go figure!). Me and the Captain actually spent about an hour and a half just shooting the breeze and talking to passengers. On top of that I really need to give the Purser and the other FA working up front a major salute. They really took great care of me. The Purser wouldnt even leave untill I was on a stretcher in the ambulance. And later sent a text to me to see if I was doing okay once I got to the hospital. For as horrible an experince as I had it was still one of the best airline experinces I have ever had. American Airlines is now my favorite airline on the planet. They really shined last night. I am super greatful for everything they did for me.

hiss srq
2010-03-08, 08:02 PM
LMFAO Kenny. You are a riot. Thanks for the entertainment when they got me to the hospital. LOL

hiss srq
2010-03-08, 08:10 PM
LOL @ Tommy.

MarkLawrence
2010-03-08, 08:40 PM
Damn nonElite coach passengers really should use the lav in their assigned cabin. I hate it when they come forward ;) lol

Hey...we want some of that double ply paper you know - you up fronters can't hog all the paper!!!

USAF Pilot 07
2010-03-08, 09:32 PM
I didn't know LiveATC kept their convos for 20 days... Cool feature, I will have to completely geek it out and look for some of my flights!