PDA

View Full Version : A Satanist and a Christian married 7 years.

Midnight Mike
2010-01-17, 09:25 AM
Ok, this is freaky, but, yet interesting.....

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/44707/

January 15th, 2010.

A Lake Elsinore couple hasn’t let their vastly different religious beliefs get in the way of raising a family and building a future.

She’s a Christian. He’s a Satanist. But Jeff and Lee Ann Lieberman say their unconditional love trumps their religious differences.

They met through mutual friends. He lived near her, and they talked and planned to meet at a fall celebration.

"We made plans for him to come over for a Halloween party," Lee Ann, 26, said during a recent interview. "Jeff came over, and we have been together ever since. The third day that we were hanging out he told me that he was Satanic. I said I was Christian, and we moved on to talk about other things."

The couple has been together for eight years. They have been married seven years, and have four children who range in age from 2 months to 5 years. Two dogs, two hamsters and eight fish blend in around the edges.

Proud to be a family man, Jeff said he’s grateful for the religious freedom he has in his household.

"I try to respect my wife enough not to do my satanic things in front of her," he said.

His Satanic "things" include writing death metal music along the lines of Gwar, a famous band in that genre. He makes music under the name Fleshbeast. Jeff has turned an extra room on the side of their house into a soundproof studio and private sanctuary.

T-Bird76
2010-01-17, 12:34 PM
Mike congrats on your 7 year mark!

Mayi757
2010-01-18, 04:27 AM
So called Christians can be anybody, even Gangsta rappers. This woman apparently never even visits a church. Her parents taught her christian values, and? The Satanist husband sounds more like a model citizen who should run for president. To me, it sounds more like the reporter couldn't come up with any other stories for that day.

I know a friend who's evangelical christian and his gf is 7th Day Adventist, he tells me she won't go to church with him on a Sunday and so he doesn't feel like giving up his day of church (Sunday) and then also give up his only free day (Saturday) to accommodate her religiosity.

If they last 7 months it's a miracle