PDA

View Full Version : jetBlue to relaunch Trueblue

T-Bird76
2009-08-04, 04:44 PM
jetblue is revamping from the ground up its Trueblue program. From a frequent traveler perspective they totally missed the boat with the redo. They failed to add an Elite level for w/e reason.

https://www.jetblue.com/trueblue/newprogram/default.asp

Matt Molnar
2009-08-04, 11:34 PM
What elite services could jetBlue really offer anyway? No lounges, no first class. They do offer significant bonus points based on achieving certain points thresholds.

T-Bird76
2009-08-05, 09:30 AM
What elite services could jetBlue really offer anyway? No lounges, no first class. They do offer significant bonus points based on achieving certain points thresholds.

Same as WN Matt. WN now has Rapid Rewards A+ for their Elite level flyers. You get priority boarding and A+ secuirty lanes at major WN airports. Two simple things that go along way when you fly on a regular basis. btw lounges have nothing to do with Elite status, I'm Plat on AA and I can't use the Admirals club unless I have a membership or I'm flying Intl, same goes for Ex Plat.

Alex T
2009-08-05, 05:12 PM
Points that don't expire2

Lies!!! If there is a dot, asterick or a number besides the sentence, then THEY FREAKING EXPIRE!!!

I see this on every airline. They expire unless you continue to use it, which we all know, yet they work the opposite way that aggravates me!!!

Matt Molnar
2009-08-05, 05:56 PM
Points that don't expire2

Lies!!! If there is a dot, asterick or a number besides the sentence, then THEY FREAKING EXPIRE!!!

I see this on every airline. They expire unless you continue to use it, which we all know, yet they work the opposite way that aggravates me!!!
Yeah, that is pretty ballsy of them to say that.

bluejuice
2009-08-06, 06:22 AM
Here is a clarification from our web site
"Points in the new program will no longer expire as long as you jet with JetBlue or make a purchase with the JetBlue Card from American Express every 12 months."

Matt Molnar
2009-08-06, 11:09 AM
I guess what they mean to highlight is the change from the policy in the current program, where the points earned for any given flight expire a year after the flight no matter how often you fly after that. This is an improvement, but to say they never expire is still a bit misleading.