PDA

View Full Version : Old Airliners Magazines Anyone?

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-19, 09:31 AM
Moving into the new place, I came across a stack of maybe a year's worth of Airliners Magazines from around 2004. Most are in mint condition, and I thought maybe someone else might want to take care of the collection for the future, as these seem to become collectors items at the conventions.

This stack includes the issue with Art Brett's JFK articles with pics form back in the dizzay.

Anyone interested?

jetblue187
2009-07-19, 09:24 PM
I like to collect Airliners mags...are you selling them?
ohh yea also, any new jetBlue ads around...with "Jetting" in them? LoLzz..im still out for them.
Thank You.

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-19, 10:29 PM
haha. You literally have all of my JetBlue ads already. :)

If you want the magazines, they are yours. I recommend you read them, but promise to keep them in good shape!

Delta777LR
2009-07-20, 12:10 PM
old, magazines? sounds interesting to me

jetblue187
2009-07-22, 12:31 PM
Hey Phil-

I was thinking of putting a "chapter" of our org(nyca) in my college (with your permission/approval),to bring aviation enthusiasm to our campus..I would be the President of it..and a couple of friends could be executives of it. The next club fair is going to be in late august, I think or september. We would have our own BBQs,etc.
I wish we(nyca) can have extra banner for the org..and pamplets promoting the org, postcards too. Got any spare postcards that I can give out?
Thank You. As far as the mags, are they on sale or freebies? lolzz :lol:

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-22, 01:22 PM
If that's something you're interested in, I would post somethign in site Related, or shoot me a PM.

As for the magazines, they would be free. You'd just need to come get them.