PDA

View Full Version : Chat

planelove
2009-07-15, 10:16 PM
It might have been mentioned before but do you think a members chat room would be something that would help people communicate..
I am always logged in and although I "steal peanuts from planes" I am an addict and cant wait to officially reach that level.
Sometimes at night there are twelve+ people logged in and if there is a chatroom maybe people will keep themselves logged in more often..

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-16, 02:31 PM
A chat room is something we've considered, but we still feel that we are not at enough participation to warrant the time and maintenance that a chat room demands.

As we grow, this is definitely something we're up for. I think that when we get about 40-50 people logged in at one time, that it would warrant it then.

Feel free to remind us down the road when this happens or for updates.

Thanks for suggestions. Keep them coming.

-Phil

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-07-22, 01:03 AM
It would be cool just to have an IRC chatroom (nothing fancy).

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-23, 12:08 AM
Installing a chat room wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, it would require a moderator be present at all times that it's open, and enough participation to warrant that manpower. I expect we'll have one in the future. :)

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-07-23, 01:28 PM
Installing a chat room wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, it would require a moderator be present at all times that it's open, and enough participation to warrant that manpower. I expect we'll have one in the future. :)
Yeah, I get what your saying Phil.