PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise shipment

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-07-03, 06:42 PM
I ordered 2 NYCA bumper stickers about 18days ago and I haven't heard anything by email about it after I got my paypal confirmation, I understand NYCA does their merch through O2W but I was wondering how long it typically takes.

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-03, 11:28 PM
Sorry if you've not heard anything yet by email. Shipments are often fast but can take a couple weeks depending on volume . If you can, please email me at [email protected] with your full name and the email address you used for the order. I will follow up with O2W and get an update for you.

We are currently in the process of updating the store and adding more merchandise for you folks.

Fighting_falcon_51
2009-07-03, 11:34 PM
Sorry if you've not heard anything yet by email. Shipments are often fast but can take a couple weeks depending on volume . If you can, please email me at [email protected] with your full name and the email address you used for the order. I will follow up with O2W and get an update for you.

We are currently in the process of updating the store and adding more merchandise for you folks.
Thanks Phil I just sent you an email, I am not trying to make the site sound bad or anything I was just wondering what was up.

PhilDernerJr
2009-07-04, 11:31 AM
No, that's fine, really. Anytime you folks have questions about things, by all means ask! :)