PDA

View Full Version : Jones Beach Airshow

Speedbird1
2009-05-28, 02:12 PM
Did any of you attend this years' Jones Beach Airshow? I have read nothing about it. I know that the Blue Angels did not perform this year so who was there? Were any stunts performed? Any skydiving? The weather was great this weekend. I haven't seen these shows since they stopped performing over Coney Island. I have to settle for boarding the military vessels docked on the Hudson River.

h2opunk1822
2009-05-28, 02:23 PM
its all under events and frg visitors... :roll:

T-Bird76
2009-05-28, 02:28 PM
wow...There's only about 1000000 topics and pictures of the event on this site. I'm sorry but I don't buy you didn't see the posts...I'm calling POST ***** about this post. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

h2opunk1822
2009-05-28, 02:35 PM
how about the search button tom :borat:

T-Bird76
2009-05-28, 03:40 PM
how about the search button tom :borat:

That prob would have helped him too...I just tried it...646 matches! Nope didn't see anything...not a thing....unreal...

pgengler
2009-05-28, 03:44 PM
Did any of you attend this years' Jones Beach Airshow? I have read nothing about it. I know that the Blue Angels did not perform this year so who was there? Were any stunts performed? Any skydiving? The weather was great this weekend. I haven't seen these shows since they stopped performing over Coney Island. I have to settle for boarding the military vessels docked on the Hudson River.

No. Not a single person went.